For those who have been following, first of all THANK YOU!!! Second, you will notice the fabric scraps from my Halloween Wreath have made their way into this topiary as well. I had several scraps leftover from my wreath so I came up with this.
Supplies:
Terra Cotta Pot
Paint of your choice
Dowel Rod
Black Paint
Styrofoam Ball
Styrofoam block
Fabric Scraps
Screw Driver
Directions:
1) Paint your terra cotta pot in the color of your choice and let dry

2) Paint your dowel rod in black paint and let dry (I learned the hard way and did it after I had already added my fabric scraps)
3) Insert the dowel rod into the center of the styrofoam ball

4) Following the same instructions from the wreath take the screw driver and place it into the middle of the fabric scrap and push into the styrofoam
5) Continue step 4 mixing the fabric as you see fit
6) Put your styrofoam block into your terra cotta pot and insert the dowel rod
7) Fill your pot with decorations of your choosing
Supplies:
Terra Cotta Pot
Paint of your choice
Dowel Rod
Black Paint
Styrofoam Ball
Styrofoam block
Fabric Scraps
Screw Driver
Directions:
1) Paint your terra cotta pot in the color of your choice and let dry
2) Paint your dowel rod in black paint and let dry (I learned the hard way and did it after I had already added my fabric scraps)
3) Insert the dowel rod into the center of the styrofoam ball
4) Following the same instructions from the wreath take the screw driver and place it into the middle of the fabric scrap and push into the styrofoam
5) Continue step 4 mixing the fabric as you see fit
6) Put your styrofoam block into your terra cotta pot and insert the dowel rod
7) Fill your pot with decorations of your choosing
super cute!
ReplyDelete